Water-Fed Pole Window Cleaning
Water-fed pole window cleaning uses the latest technology in pure water cleaning which has revolutionised the industry over recent years. Pole fed window cleaning with de-ionised filtered water has reduced the need for traditional cleaning methods, which were usually performed from a ladder. The result is an effective and safer delivery of service without leaving the ground.
Pure Filtered Water for a Perfect Result
At PPC Window Cleaning we use the latest systems which provide us with only pure, filtered water to achieve perfect results. The soft bristle brush removes dirt particles and smears on the glass whilst the pure water can be left to dry naturally without leaving water stains. This technique also means windows stay clean for longer, as there is no soap residue to mix with rain and create stains later.
Our pole fed window cleaning uses 100% pure laboratory-graded water which is purified at our water station through a series of carbon and particle filters, then through an RO membrane and then finally through two vessels of polishing beads before it is pumped into our vans and ready to be used to clean your windows. Through the latest lightweight telescopic poles the water is pumped up to the brush head to clean windows up to heights in excess of 65 feet (20 metres), well above the height of any ladder.
Health & Safety
There are no Health and Safety risks impeding its use in any way, making it the safest and most cost effective window cleaning method for cleaning any building over first floor. On average, compared to other access methods, we save our clients over 40% of their total cleaning costs with the use of this safe and reliable system.
We highly recommend it.
Benefits of Pole Water Fed Window Cleaning Include:
- Both windows and frames cleaned each and every time
- Window cleaning up to a height of 67ft (approx 20.5 metres)
- No need for ladders, scaffolding or cherry pickers
- Reduced Health and Safety risks
- Cleans windows, UPVC, facades, glass roofs, panelling and cladding
- Operators work from the safety of the ground (a 100% safe window cleaner)
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Environmentally friendly, as no chemicals are ever used
- Maintains privacy and reduced disturbances
- Pole Window Cleaning saves money